Start the export to Egypt with an export certificate (Certificate of Inspection) from DIN CERTCO/ TÜV Rheinland
Egypt is an interesting market that has grown steadily within the last years and after South Africa, it is the most industrialized country on the African continent. As a manufacturer, you can benefit from this economic upswing by exporting your goods to Egypt. All you need is an export certificate (Certificate of Inspection).
The Egyptian PVoC program ensures that a consignment complies with the relevant national and international standards and technical regulations. The process includes a verification of the proof of conformity, a physical verification of the shipment and a verification of the correlation with the shipping documents.
TÜV Rheinland offers these services to exporters/importers who need to have their regulated products certified.
The Ministry of Industry and Foreign Trade of Egypt has issued two new ordinances, 991/2015 and 43/2015, beginning on 16 March 2016.
According to this regulation, only "registered" manufacturing plants or registered companies that are "trademark owners" may export regulated products to Egypt. TÜV Rheinland can assist customers in the preparation of the registration process.
In addition to registration, each shipment of regulated products to Egypt requires a Certificate of Inspection. TÜV Rheinland issues the Certificate of Inspection.
List of regulated products includes the following products
- Electrical products
- Health and care products
- Hygiene articles
- Lighting system
- Construction products
All regulated product shipments require a certificate of inspection for the customs clearance in Egyptian ports and borders (Certificate of Inspection).
We create trust for your market success!
We offer exporters who intend to deliver regulated goods to Egypt the individual support they need to enter the Egyptian market. To start the technical documentation evaluation process, you must submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Invoice, pro forma invoice or packing list
- Test report according to national or international standards (different depending on product)
- Operating manual/instruction (if the product carries an operating manual/instruction)
- Production data (e.g. batch number, serial number, manufacturer, production/expiration date)
- GOEIC registration of the manufacturer (if available)
The process up to the issue of the certificate is as follows:
- Checking the documents for completeness
- Checking whether a laboratory test is necessary
- Are all documents complete, is a pre-shipment check carried out before loading the goods?
- If the inspection was successful, a draft of the certificate is created
- If this is positive, the certification decision is issued and the certificate is issued
- The issued certificate must be sent to the importer so that he can have the goods cleared by customs
If you would like to open up a new market by exporting your products to Egypt, contact our experts today!
Important documents for your export to Egypt
|doc||Application form Egypt Market Access||485 KB||Download|
We´re looking forward to your message
DIN CERTCO Gesellschaft für Konformitätsbewertung mbH