Oil supply installations for oil burners are part of the supply and safety engineering systems for oil burners. These systems or assemblies are responsible for the trouble-free and automatic supply of several oil burners or oil consuming units.
The oil supply installations include:
- oil feed pumps
- oil supply tanks and the corresponding control and safety devices
- heating oil de-aerators and
Trust is good - DIN-Geprüft is better
The voluntary DIN certification and the “DIN-Geprüft” mark shows the tested, certified and monitored product quality proceeded in an independent and competent testing laboratory. The quality mark documents its compliance with requirements established in the corresponding product standard.
Basis of Testing
The basis for awarding the DIN-Geprüf mark is the DIN CERTCO certification scheme “Oil supply installation”. This certification scheme is based on the European standard:
- DIN EN 12514-1:2000-05 “Oil supply installations for oil burners – Safety requirements and tests; parts, oil feed pumps, control and safety devices, oil supply tanks”
- E DIN EN 12514-1:2009-06 “Parts for supply systems for consuming units with liquid fuels: safety requirements and tests – terminology, general requirements”
- DIN EN 12514-2:2000-05 “Oil supply installations for oil burners – safety requirements and tests; parts, valves, pipes, filters, heating oil de-aerators, meters”
- E DIN EN 12514-2:2009-06 “Parts for supply installations for consuming units with liquid fuels – safety requirements and tests – oil feed pumps, control and safety devices, operating tanks”
The requirements and test procedures for oil supply installations are defined in these.
Testing and Certification
The following items are the content of testing and certification:
- Pressure resistance
- Pipe connections
- Temperature range
Only oil supply installations which have demonstrated their compliance with standards series DIN EN 12514 by successfully passing a test in a test laboratory accredited by DIN CERTCO with subsequent independent evaluation are awarded the “DIN-Geprüft” quality mark.
After a positive evaluation result, DIN CERTCO awards a certificate which is valid for 5 years. The registration number which provides unique identification for the certificate is structured as follows:
- For oil supply installations to DIN EN 12514-1, parts, oil feed pumps, control and safety devices, oil supply tanks: 1Y000/00
- For oil supply installations to DIN EN 12514-2, parts, valves, pipes, filters, heating oil de-aerators: 2Y000/00
All certificate holders will be published on our website and can be called up under “Holders of certificates / products”. Manufacturers, designers/fitters and consumers use these service to obtain information about certified products.
We´re looking forward to your message
DIN CERTCO Gesellschaft für Konformitätsbewertung mbH